Saturday 1 July 2006

Day of Gloom!

For England that is! They lost the match on penalities (2 - 1 to Portugal)... heartbreaking to see those grown men crying their eyes out but frankly they are really bad at penalities. They had the chance to score but they just couldn't hit the ball into the net.... makes me wonder if they actually do practice keeping balls into the net! It was such a tense moment as well! So we now have European teams for the semi-finals. Wouldn't be surprised if Germany and France end up playing with each other! I guess that will be the end of England flags flying on cars, from houses etc.

It was a scorcher today. Brillant weather but ohhhh so hot! I kept indoors as it was miles cooler than being outdoor! I really must dig out the standing fan from the loft! I just can't sleep in this heat!

Managed to do a Scrapi-Dare this afternoon. The Scrapitude forum just started a Dare challenge and the theme was to have a colour as a title. Henceforth my LO:

Chose the colour Blue to scrap about those blue moments I have some days especially with regards to Motherhood! I would say this LO would form part of the Book of Me album. I scrap to record about events/moments in time and I wanted to record my feelings of inadequacy at times as a Mom. I'm not perfect but I'm trying.... as hard as I can! I used papers from SassafraLass Dreamy collection and made use of the alpha chipboard from my Heidi Swapp kit. Ohh and not forgetting the Rhonna Farrer Flourishes stamps... just luv those stamps to bits! Finally made use of the Prima luscious flowers too. Got that in a kit but never had the chance to use them!

I did a tag last nite for a competition at another forum (yeah, luv competition!) And I'm gonna use it on my AMM Totetally Cool Tote! From the time I bought that bag till now, it still has the AMM label on it so last nite I substituted it for the tag. At last, it is now personally my tote with my face on it!

Went totally pink on this (although my tote is green but I think it's a nice colour combo!) I don't get much chance to scrap in pink so any opportunity I get, I splash it out completely!

Ohhh, I just found out that I won the Summer competition at Back Porch Memories forum (another forum that I hang out too). We had to do LO depicting how to keep cool and I submitted two. Woo Hoo! Looking forward to more stash coming my way!

Well, I've completed my DT assignments so off to scrap for myself. Got another pinkish LO to do coupled with watching my fav TV show CSI! What a nite! TTFN!

No comments: