Thursday 27 July 2006

>>> On A Roll! <<<

Yup, I'm on a roll... managed to sneak a quick LO in the wee morning. I just wanted to choose the papers but ended up doing the LO instead.

Kept it simple and hence it didn't take me too long to complete. I'm so totally in love with the 7 Gypsies 97% Boy sticker! There are lots in there and I've used it for a few LOs already. Made use of We R Memory Keepers Boho Chic papers from Back Porch Memories June Medley kit. The colours are so rich and lovely!

Later in the morning, did another LO of my eldest. I realised I don't scrap a lot of him. Most of my LOs tend to feature Zac, the little one... maybe b'cos he's so cute! Gosh, I've got to remedy that and scrap more of Ollie. I do have photos of him but somehow tend to gravitate towards the youngest...


This is a recent image of Oliver. Just had to scrap this photo as I managed to catch the lights in his eyes (well I hope I did!) Made use of Cherry Arte Seasons paper. Managed to combine this LO for 2 other purposes too. One for the ScrapiDare at Scrapitude where we had to get inspiration from either a song, movie or book. The title for this LO came from a movie called Angel Eyes starring JLo. The other purpose was to fulfil a competition requirement using beads on the LO. Hence the appearance of beads on the monogram A. Hey might as well kill 2 birds with one stone if I can! :)

Weather has calmed down a little today. It's cloudy today, thank goodness for that! The last few days have been sheer hell.

I really do need to make an attempt at packing! That's the part of travelling that I dislike... the packing and unpacking!

I discovered a scab just beneath Zac's eye has fallen off. He must have accidentally scratched it off during his sleep... my heart sank as it a fairly big one too .... will have to apply Bio Oil to try and ease the scar! I discovered this oil during my pregnancy and found that it was really good for reducing the appearance of scars. It's like a miracle oil!

SIL and her daughters arrived in the evening. Gonna be real busy this weekend... wonder if I can get away on Sunday for a crop... need some peace to myself. TTFN!

1 comment:

Toni-Ann said...

gorgeous pic Audrey - love that all the colours match ;) the paper is v cool too :)