Monday 3 July 2006

Scorcher!

Another scorching day! Great for washing and I did two loads of it! Need to buy stuff for my sons' teachers but just couldn't bring myself to go out!

Here's a 8.5x11" sketch that I created:


My role on Homegrown blog is to create the 8.5x11" sketches. I absolutely adore this size as I find doing LOs in 12x12" a wee bit daunting, not to mention no motivation at all. When I first started scrapbooking, I had a lot of half-finished 12x12" LOs and I just couldn't complete them. Eventually I switched to 8x8" and was churning out more LOs. Then I tried this size last year as part of my A-Z album and it was a blast! Since last Oct, I permanently switched to this size and have love it ever since! My problem is getting albums to fit the LO size. Not many LSS stock them and it's such a pain.

Here's my take on the sketch!


I made use of Blond Moments Sugar Dumpling papers and they are such good quality too. I had difficulty tearing it actually!

Fridge was literally cleaned out of food so we went to the big Asda which I wasn't so keen as their fresh food department is literally rubbish! I much prefer Tesco but hubby wanted to buy some golf balls and they don't sell them in Tesco! So for the sake of golfballs, I had to sacrifice and true enough, I couldn't get much fresh food as 1, the shelf was near empty... they didn't even have garlic!!! I use tons of garlic in my cooking!!! 2, could find any frozen food that I wanted i.e. onion rings! Piss the hell outta me! Besides, my sons dislike the shephard pie from Asda... probably taste awful! Their non-perisable items are cheap but they are sadly lacking in the fresh food department! TTFN!


No comments: