Saturday 8 July 2006

>>> Season Finale! <<<

Gosh, all my fav TV programmes are coming to a close... CSI Las Vegas ends next Tuesday, CSI New York ended today, Grey's Anatomy last Thursday, Desperate Housewives a few weeks back... I'm gonna get withdrawal symptons for not having anything to watch on TV!!! Thank goodness Living TV still show repeats of CSI!!!

Dragged myself out of the house to go to Ikea to pick up some glass jars required for my son's teachers' gifts. With about 6-8 teachers, I just don't have the time and energy to make individual gift so will decorate the jar and fill it with choccies... can't go wrong with that!

Poor Ollie has been moaning about itchiness... thank god for calamine lotion. The worst place he got was in his bum! There isn't a lot of spots on him (thankfully) but there's a few on his face and that's where I'm most concerned as we have been drumming into him about not scratching the spots!!! Once they break into scabs, will have to think of ways to put his hands into protective gears!

Received some bad news about my sis-in-law. She has been hospitalised for a week and went into surgery last night. She has a cist on her ovary and has been in pain. Anyway, it was operated upon and she lost a great deal of blood and had to have blood transfusion. Hubby will pop into the hospital to see her tomorrow. My sympathies for her as she has been suffering from such a problem for a while. I can hope that she won't suffer anymore after this surgery.

Cleared up my craft table this morning as it was getting to a state where I could no longer work on it. Threw out loads of small scraps and rearranged my printers and put a little drawer unit to store some stash. I need a complete reorganisation of my stash as currently they are simply chucked into a pizza box and I've reached a stage where I hardly use any as I don't know what I really got. Think I will have to go for total reorganisation of my scrap materials!!! Thankfully I've cut down on my kits and have imposed a stash diet. I just need to use what I've got instead of buying more stuff!

Rite, need to decorate another tin ... TTFN!

No comments: