Monday 19 June 2006

Time to Create!

Wow! Postie finally brought me my Homegrown kit so can get down to some creative work! As the colours are very summery, it was easy to work with this kit! Managed to churn out 2 LOs:

Just had to scrap these pictures of Zac. Since discovering the scissors and the joy of cutting, these days all he does is snip snip away at papers. Just have to make sure he doesn't go near my patterned papers! Have to say those Jolee scissors came in handy but not before giving it a dose of alcohol inks!

Decided to go minimalist for this LO as the photo was a small one. Not usually my style but I kinda like it. Everything's from the kit apart from the QK Olivia font. I like to try and showcase all the items given in the kit if possible!

Two more to complete and I'm done. Gosh, still have The Scrapper's Loft assignments to do. Thankfully, article is written and I've just need to design the LOs... according to retro theme! TTFN!

No comments: