Tuesday 6 June 2006

Look What Came In The Post Today!

Ho Ho! Look what the postie brought me today!!! My long awaited set of Rhonna Farrer Flourish and Swirl stamps and my luscious ribbons/fabric/fibres from Shoebox Trims (eat your heart out Toni :)) Gosh I reckon delivery took less than 5 days to arrive! This month's colour is in shades of lilac, pink, green, yellow... very pastel.... mmm need to do a LO using those yummy strands!

Needless to say, I wasted no time in playing with my stamps. I've got a newsletter article to write and decided to do one on alcohol ink. Created a card with it and here's a partial glimpse!
Ohh, been naughty and bought some more single bottles of alcohol inks including a metallic mixative from a 3dJean that had free post and packaging too! She does a lot of altered projects and even an altered kit which will definitely suit those into altered stuff! Quite interesting!

As it's Tuesday, had to bring my son for his soccer practice. He absolutely enjoys it and it's a pity we will miss the last session which they are supposed to get a medal as we'll be in Singapore by then. Wonder if they will let him have his early?!!

Hubby came home from work to find the boys completely zonked out on the sofa. Usually I would let them watch DVD so as to keep them quiet while I'm doing the dinner. Hence I had no idea both had zonked out. I wouldn't if I had known as it does affect their nite routine.

No comments: