Monday 26 June 2006

Scrap Fun!

Yesterday

Had a full day crop and completed 4 layouts. There were fewer people than usual but I had a blast, scrapping without interruption! I managed to complete the 2 layouts required for my retro article and also finished off 2 letters, P & Q for my A-Z album.

Here's letter Q. Made use of KI Memories paper from BPM kit. The quote reads "Quantity of quality time". Gosh, I'm loving my Provocraft rolling stamp. They sure as hell come in handy. I would have uploaded my letter P but decided more work needs to be done as it's a little plain!

I was so knackered when I got back that after getting the boys to bed, I went off too. Just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer! Missed watching the England vs Ecuador match but who cares when I can scrap the whole day childfree, to my heart's content!!!!

Today

Postie brought me a pizza box from Scrapitude store. I had ordered the Fancy Pants 6x6 scroll chipboards (now completely sold out!). Kimmy sold them singly which is great as I could then buy what I wanted. Also went for 2 sheets of Frou Frou papers to complete the set as I will be getting more Frou Frou papers from Back Porch Memories July kit. Gosh, it's double-sided and what a blast! Lovely papers! Gosh with all these new papers coming, wonder if I can bring some over to Singapore. Then again, I've got 4 big boxes of scrapping stuff and lots of unused papers there too so maybe not!!! Think I shall just bring my essential scrapping tools instead. I've got friends who has QK alpha dies, and one of them owns an online store too so why bother..... I will get Homegrown to send my July kit to Singapore instead! July kit is featuring Daisy D's Girlfriends, lovely colours with loads of yummy goodies!!!!

Hubby has to cut short his holidays in Singapore so I called up the travel agent to change his date of departure from Singapore. Instead I was told he could only do it in Singapore at the Emirates office! Weird!!! Why can't they change it here??? What if he can't get the date he wants??? Looks like I've to ask my Dad to call the office there and see if they can reserve his departure date from Singapore. Such a pain!!!

Oh, went for my job interview today. It was for a part-time position at the craft section in a Garden Centre. Chap who interviewed me actually said they were looking for someone who scrap as they needed someone since he and another lady aren't into scrapbooking and they have been asked about scrapbooking classes! Imagine the delight on my face!!! Anyway, will see what happens! If I get the job, great! If not, so be it.... I will start looking for a proper job when Sept comes! TTFN!

No comments: