Wednesday 28 June 2006

Scraptivity!

Pain in the back has eased off slightly but not completely so was careful with what I did!

Did a bit of scrapping this afternoon. Just had to do something as I had laid off scrapping for a few days and was beginning to get cold turkey! Made use of my Fancy Pants Spiffy papers!

Ohhhh just discovered some new papers today while surfing around... oh dear as if I don't have enough already... check this out!

Rouge de Garance, from a French manufacturer... lovely designs
Cherry Arte, new sets of papers and rubons too
Urban Lily, their new summer range are to die for.... can't wait to lay my hands on them!

Gosh these papers are so me! I luv bright and bold colours and can't wait to have a play with them! I'm so into those colours at the moment! Let's see if they make their way into kits... which I'm sure they will!
Just heard of another line A2Z Essentials that is coming up with some new lines... check out Heather's blog as she's the creative coordinator of the DT. So far the sneak peek looks good. Hope they move away from flowery images as there seem to be tons of flowery papers around now. It would be nice to play with shapes instead!

OMG! Just realised I've got about 13 days to go before I leave for Singapore.... suddenly I'm panicing now... feel as though there's a lot of unfinished jobs here i.e. making gifts for my sons' teachers. I've an idea what to get/do for them but getting my butt to do it is another thing! Best get started tomorrow! TTFN!

No comments: