Tuesday 20 June 2006

Altered Project!

Hubby found an unused cheeseboard in the garage and gave it to me. So I did what came naturally to a scrapbooker... I altered it!


Made use of the Homegrown June kit to deocrate the cheeseboard. Photo of the family on a recent trip to France.

This morning, postie brought me my Coluzzle items that I bought off eBay. I absolutely 'heart' them! I find them ever so easy to use and they are such great tools. They are part of Provocraft and I mnaged to secure some new stuff such as an alphabet set, a tab set and a swirly pattern set. My fav has got to be the large circle as I've been looking for them for ages. I tend to use circles a lot in my scrapping and it's annoying having to make use of plates, bowls to draw out circles!

England drew with Sweden in the soccer match, 2-2. It's a pity Owen is out due to his knee injury. However, I missed the 2nd half of the match as CSI took predence over watching the soccer match and boy wasn't I not disappointed! Another great episode! TTFN!


No comments: