Monday 7 August 2006

>>> Swimming! <<<

Brought the little one out stash shopping today. He can be a little handful and is opened to brides easily! First, went to LP to get my 7 Gyspies tags and Heidi Swapp alpha mask and got my discount of 15%! Can't wait to try my Alpha masks when I do get the time to do so!!! Then went down to Made With Love scrapbooking store to get my assignments for the Ezine. I'm doing a technique article relating to paints and another Inspirational LO.

Met Ollie, hubby and dad at the Yio Chu Kang swimming pool. I luv this pool as it has a kiddies' slide. We are trying to teach Ollie to swim but each time his feet touches the floor, he just plays around. Pools here are mainly outdoors as opposed to the ones in UK. However, given the weather situation in the UK, I can understand the need of indoor pools. However, I much prefer swimming outdoors.

Here's the slide I'm talking about.

Ollie enjoys playing with the slide although Zac is a little hesitant.


Here's Zac enjoying a little kick about in his float.

After swimming, we went into Ang Mo Kio (the area where I'm living) town centre to get a pair of flip flops for myself for the Kelong trip. I wanted a pair of Teva flip flops but saw the well-known Crocs instead. Luv the fact that they had it in various colours but when I tried it, it just looked so huge and bulky on my feet so decided on the Teva instead. Zac tried on a kid's pair of Crocs and he looked so cute in it. He initially wanted an orange pair but there wasn't any in his size so he chose a green pair and we bought it for him.


The boys discovered the joy of riding on those battery operated cars/motorbikes and each time we are in the town centre, they insist on having a ride at $3 per 10 mins. We had to supervise Zac as he doesn't steer too well though.



The kids certainly know how to enjoy themselves! TTFN

No comments: