Wednesday 23 August 2006

>>> Shopping... For Me This Time! <<<

Another day of shopping again but this time for myself! Brought Zac with me while Ollie went with his granddad to the Discovery Centre.

Met my friend at Made With Love, a scrapping store downtown. Had to choose my papers, cardstock and embellishment for the E-zine assignment. Went for 7 Gypsies papers & Making Memories chipboard alphas. After that, we headed for the Nu Skin office.

Nu Skin is a skin care/health care product that isn't sold over the counters. You don't find them advertising their products, instead, they have agents selling them and it's extremely popular. They kept their cost down on advertising and their products works!!! I started using their skin care products last August and found to my delight that it actually kept my face in great condition during the winter season. My face didn't suffer from any fine lines that it used to with other skin care products during winter. Anyway, had my skin analysed and it has improved tremendously and glad to know that I don't have any wrinkles. There are a few UV spots, open pores but nothing serious!!! I was prescribed the skin renewal set to use this time. Previously used the whitening set which I really like! Added a couple of eye cream, pimple cream and a hydrating mask as well. Have to say the cost was major but when it comes to preserving my skin, it's a necessary expenditure!!! My mom has been using their products for a long time. Even my dad takes their LifePak vitamins and swears by them!!! They do have great products that work. Oh and they actually originate from the US!!!

Have been persuaded to extend my stay a wee bit longer. Best friend is down from Sunday and I do want to spend some time with her as she isn't going to the UK anymore. Spoke to hubby and although he isn't too keen, he isn't disagreeable either. He was just concerned if we could find seats on alternative days. Anyway, will check with the Singapore Airlines tomorrow and see if there is another flight available and preferably a nite flight too. Day flight isn't conducive to the kids... definitely screw their clock system upside down as by the time we hit Birmingham, it's at nite, just in time for bedtime! Like they will sleep after having a long nap in the plane?!!!

My dad brought my Nikon camera for repair. It wasn't opening as smooth as it should and each time you zoom in, it made a crackling sound. I suspect that could affect the quality of the pictures taken too. Dad made sure they could do it by Monday... gosh, it would be hard for me to go without my camera! I literally carry it in my handbag all the time! TTFN!

No comments: