Saturday 19 August 2006

>>> SSSsssss... Stash and Swimming! <<<

Attended an Open House for the Velvet Cat, an online scrapbooking store and couldn't resist Heidi Swapp plastic alphas. Also got myself a pack of small alpha stickers too... can you not tell I'm an alpha freak!!! Had a good natter with the gals & a guy there too about Tim Holtz and his distressed inkpads! Was so tempted to get Urban Lily Extreme papers but held back instead!

Got home and brought the boys out for a swim at the local public pool. They absolutely luv swimming or rather playing in the pool. I got in with them as well and we had fun playing at the slide where they were jet sprays (great for massage!). Zac was quite brave this time and even ventured under them but insisted I wipe his face with my hands to clear the water. He was pretty adventuous too, exploring the perimeter of the pool by himself. We (dad & I) kept our eye on him of course.

Urrgh! Still waiting for a pizza box of scrapping supplies from Homegrown where I'm on DT duty this month. Will be playing with Cherry Arte papers, East of India and Tropic. Can't wait but crossing my fingers that they arrive before I leave Singapore. It would be pure disaster if it came after I left. I'm now hoping that my July kit has arrived in the UK and it's still in the PO waiting for me.

Hoping to do some scrapping tonite as I need to get on with my assignment otherwise I won't complete in time. Those newly bought stash are crying out to be used!!! If only I can summon my scrapping mojo and my butt to get something done!!! TTFN!

No comments: