Monday 21 August 2006

>>> Another Crop Session! <<<

Had a crop session with some friends. Brought my eldest with me and met up with Clara, her girls and her maid at Novena. Then we headed to Detha's house near Tanah Merah MRT. Started off with a makan (meal) session where Detha had prepared mee rubus a la Prima style! It was delicious. The kids had sphagetti. Then while the maids looked after the kids, we gals went to scrap. I managed to complete a LO for a ScrappiDare but had no time to do a summer LO. Actually am stucked as to the placement of photos. This holiday has seriously impaired my scrapping mojo and I'm having difficulty thinking creatively. Doesn't help that I'm getting stash but no creative juices flowing... urghh!

Took this picture of the boys at the kelong playing Lego. Zac was so cheeky, telling his brother off! Had to contain my laughter but it did leave Ollie speechless! Just had to scrap the conversation between them! Made use of Sweetwater Bloom papers & my new Heidi Swapp plastic letters.

The gals were thinking of having one last session before I leave next week. Hoping I might squeeze another LO before the end of the month.

Oliver played well with the gals. He was the only guy there but it didn't bother him. Initially wanted to bring Zac along too but he was persuaded to stay with his grandparents who literally fattened him up the whole day and brought him to the park. They said he was good as gold... well, why not when he has food to eat all day! Have to admit he's getting heavier when I carry him these days.

Off to put on my thinking cap.....TTFN!

No comments: