Monday 18 December 2006

>>> Zac's Xmas Party! <<<

Zac's nursery had a party today. We were treated to a show by Conk the Clown then later a visit to Santa's grotto for Zac to collect his pressie.

I made him put it under the Xmas tree and he did! Gosh, what patience!

Came back to 2 parcels on my doorstep... my Scrapitude DT kit and a Scribble Scrabble Xmas kit that I bought... intending to do a mini album of this year's Xmas later. The other parcel was my L Plates Xmas swap. I quickly put it under the Xmas tree. I had organised this among my team members on UKScrappers and each of us is Secret Santa to another and we sent them an Xmas gift according to their likes.

Spent some time on the gifts for Ollie's teachers. I've this overwhelming urge to scrap layout instead of doing gifts! Oh well, best get it over with!!!! TTFN!

No comments: