Saturday 2 September 2006

>>> What A Mess! <<<

Hubby had plans to go fruit picking today but the weather was so bad that we had to change plans. We knew we wanted to go out somewhere but had no idea where so headed to Tesco instead where the boys had a Lego set each. At this rate, we might end up with the entire Lego sets in our house!!!

In the afternoon, got hubby to send the kids to his mom's and I had the glorious time of being alone in the house! Think I need a mega sort out of my new scrapping den as hubby had graciously dumped everything into those brown boxes. I will definitely have to re-define the entire room and get new storage boxes for different items. Maybe a good time to get rid of papers/stash I don't use anymore too! Will have to check thru' my Scrapbook Etc mags as they have a section for scrapping storage!

Plans to scrap went awry when I offered to help put together images for Homegrown Hybrid and Trilogy kits. Somehow Steph's PCs as well as her friend's went kaput at the most inappropriate time... don't they always!!! Made use of Microsoft Picture It software... simple as it is but it does the job very well. I'm afraid I've difficulty getting to grips with Photoshop and would need a good lesson in that software. So in the meantime, might as well make use of another that aids me well! Have to say, Sept kits are looking awesome!!!

Right, off to see if I can scrap a bit... TTFN!

No comments: