Monday 11 September 2006

>>> Anniversary of 9/11 <<<

Today's is the Anniversary of 9/11, the airplanes that hit the Twin Towers in New York and Pentagon. I still remember that day very clearly. I was at work and received a call from hubby who was away and in a hotel and was seeing images of the attack! He was describing to me what had happened and suddenly there was this buzz in office. Someone located a TV and we were glued to what had happened! It was a real shocker and that day passed like a blurr! It's just so insane that there are some willing to kill innocent people for a cause! Absolute nutcrackers they are!!!

On the mundane side, my little rascal did it again... this time he peed on his own bed! Sigh! Hubby gave the excuse that he isn't feeling well but I think there is something else! He has been having sinus problem lately, moaning about his nose and frankly I'm getting worried as he has always had a snorty nose for as long as I can remember. In fact he had never had a clear nose at all and he sounds very nasal too! I will have to make an appointment with the doctor to have him check out.

In the topic of health, I'm still not myself since coming back. Suddenly in the day and I feel this insane urge to sleep!!! Not sure if I'm still suffering from mild jetlag but I guess it gets worst as I grow older. I can have a good nite sleep and still feel the sudden urge to doze in the afternoon!

Postie brought me a parcel today. Got some 7 Gypsies 97% new stickers and Tim Holtz Aged Mahagony distress inkpad. I'm trying to slowly collect them. Sorted out my photos and printed some out for scrapping. Got tons of new papers and dying to use them. Well, off to finish my DT assignments... TTFN!

No comments: