Monday 31 August 2009

>>> Good Bye Singapore!<<<

So it's our last day in Singapore today! Our flight happens to be in the wee hrs on the 1st day of September hence, we have to be at the airport tonite. Can't believe our stay here is almost over. Time has passed way too quickly.

I certainly had a good break, from household chores, cooking and looking after the boys. My parents helped out a lot and I thanked them from the bottom of my heart. I had a great time here too, meeting up with old friends, and making new ones too. Hubs and I had a lot of couple time together too as we were able to go out together sans the boys (something we can't do easily in the UK).

The last day was spent shopping again, this time for my skin products and meeting a friend. The afternoon was dedicated to packing. Had to swiped a bag from my mom as I ran out of space so in the end, ended up with 7 checked-in luggages and 4 hand-carried ones. I thanked Emirates for increasing the baggage allowance to 30kg per person! Thank goodness for that!

Gonna miss my dad greatly. He thoroughly enjoyed having his grandsons around him and thoroughly pampered them.

Another 11 months of waiting before I come back here again. Will look forward to it. In the meantime, back to routines... TTFN!

No comments: