Saturday 1 August 2009

>>>It's Party Time! <<<


Hello to the Weekend and to a brand new month, August! It's a special weekend as it's Shimelle's Inspirational Party Weekend. I was invited to play along this weekend. So while watching re-runs of CSI, I created 2 projects for the Party. I was given a printable PDF to play with and it was so easy to use. Here's the first one, a hanging frame:

I played with the 'Self Indulgence' printable and cut out the cupcake journaling block and the words to use in this hanging frame.

Here's a close up view of the frame.

With leftover paper, I created a card. One sheet of printable hold a few images and I just couldn't leave them to waste so I cut out some cupcakes and a quote to use them in this card.

I outlined the cupcakes with a black pen and adhered them using foam dots.

Here's a closer view of the card.

I certainly enjoyed using the printable. There are actually 20 printables and they are exclusively available at the online class, Go To Press at 2peas. Check out the rest of the Party this weekend at Shimelle's. Thanks for dropping by! TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how CUTE! I was trying so hard to resist but I am getting more and more tempted to sign up for this class.. Shimelle is a slick marketer that's for sure! ;-)

~amy~ said...

seriously, you are chock full of talent...both in your layouts and your cards...LOVE your projects today!