Sunday 2 August 2009

>>> It's Sweltering! <<<

Gosh, it was extremely hot and humid today. The boys were lethargic and I was feeling sticky and uncomfortable! Despite that, I still managed to churn out a LO from the latest BackPorch Memories August kit. I had the Solo kit which featured Basic Grey June Bug papers. Here's an early peek (since it's already out at the BPM site):

LO is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck (the DT members are sometimes given a sketch and it amusing to see how each of us interpret it). I did switch the sketch, mirror wise, as it suited my photos better. Played with the new Unity stamp set that is only sold in stores and lucky for me, BPM sells them! Check it out here.

What can I say about this set? The images are adorable!

TTFN!


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Darling LO Audrey!!!! Oh boy do I want that Unity set...oy vey.

Emma said...

that little dog on your LO is the cutest! great stamp set too!