Saturday 8 August 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

Before we left the UK, I made a few 'thank you' gifts for the boys' teachers. I took the simple route and bought a few calendar planners which I decorated. Made use of a lot of patterned papers that I had accumulated over the years. Gosh, it felt good that they were being used.

Patterned papers by Scarlet Lime exclusive papers (not sure which kit!)

Patterned papers by Cherry Arte

Patterned papers by Mustard Moon

Patterned papers by Mustard Moon. These were from a kit which laid untouched and I decided they had to be used. (Unfortunately, photos of this particular planner were all blurred and I just had to pick the best one and modified it).

Patterned papers by Urban Lily

I also created small pizza boxes to put choccies & mint sweets in. Bought a huge bag of them from Costco and filled them up in these boxes. These boxes were easy to assembly, from a mere 6x12" sheet. The front of the boxes were simply decorated with stamps and I added a little finishing touches. Well, you can tell which boxes were for the lady teachers!

Thick patterned papers work best for assembling these boxes. Incidentally, I found the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers site but modified it a little to suit the length of the paper I was using.

Thankfully, all the 'thank you' cards were created while completing challenges for 365 Cards! Thank goodness for that! All I did was got the boys to write their 'thank you's in it. TTFN!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

wow Audrey..you were super busy!!! Love all your projects!!!

jaz lee said...

eeeeeek can these pizza boxes get any cuter ??-;)jaz