Saturday 11 November 2006

>>> Whoopee! <<<

More stamps came from me today. I had ordered some unmounted stamps from Purple Onion Designs. Gosh, she has some amazing stamp collection at great prices and reasonable shipping costs too! As usual succumbed to my fetishness for stamps and ordered 3 stamp sets, Great Circus alpha, Vintage labes and ledger stamps. Been eyeing those Great Circus alpha for a while and I know Technique Tuesday does them but separately in upper case and lower case and they are clear ones so obviously more expensive! Here, I got both UC and LC for a fraction of what I would pay for Technique Tuesday stamps. Just can't wait to have a play with them!

Spent the afternoon sorting out my unmounted red rubber stamps. Currently I've them in a plastic bag, tucked in a box and seldom used. So what I did was to laminated the stamped images on A5 sheet, cut up the stamps individually and stuck them onto the laminate. Then each set is individually filed into a folder for easy access! Hopefully, now that they are not out of sight, they can be used more frequently. Majority are Mobe & Leaves Memories stamps with a few from Paper Artsy too. I've been meaning to do that for a while but I guess the arrival of my Purple Onion stamps kinda kicked my butt into action! Thank goodness for my Kai scissors too! It sure as hell came in handy! I do love stamping and find them a great asset in layouts.

Rite off to watch the results of X Factor... TTFN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I was blog-hopping and I saw your blog regarding purple onions stamps. I am definately in love with purple onion stamps and would like to get one. May I know how much do you have to pay for the shipping charges???

Thanks.