Wednesday 28 February 2007

>>> Asian Dare #3! <<<

Dare #3 is out. The theme is to focus on one's heritage and I chose to highlight my Peranakan culture. Here's my LO:

Made use of Rouge de Garance paper. I wanted to use the Limitee Edition but when I saw the papers, just couldn't bring myself to use them.... think I need to stroke it a little longer... the colours are just so gorgeous on them! Made use of Maya Road chipboard swirls and some orchid blossoms that I found in a haberdashery. Added pearl and lace to compliment the LO.

Do check out what the other Asian gals have done... their work is just amazing. And we have our first Guest Designer, Caroline Lau from Maya Road. Check out her LO! See it all here!

Went to a friend's house for a crop but instead, spend my time watching Desperate Housewives! Man that show is so gripping that you just can't do anything else! Mental note to self: avoid cropping on Wed nite! TTFN!

1 comment:

Anam_Kihaku said...

beautiful layout. love your work and well done on the dares site - it totally rocks :)