Wednesday 14 February 2007

>>> Happy Valentine's Day! <<<

Popped into Birmingham town centre as I needed desperately to get a packet of rendang sauce from the Chinese store. Fancied curry tonite. Also popped into Poundland to get some storage 3-tier drawers. They will come in handy for my coloured embellishments. I've arranged them according to colours and each drawer will hold a particular colour. I realised I don't actually possessed loads of bellies... just tons of papers, chipboards and stamps! Ended up with other stuff from Poundland too... namely a big bar of Toblerone choccie and some household items. Zac asked for an Xmen Annual book and Ollie insisted on some creepy stuff!

Hubby surprised me with some Valentine's gifts... 2 boxes of choccies! Mmmm! We don't really do Valentine at all... so nice to have my choccie fix... will come in useful when I scrap! TTFN!

No comments: