Monday 26 February 2007

>>> It's Monday Again! <<<

Man, time seems to fly! Can't you believe that it's the end of the 2nd month now! Gosh, have I done anything I wanted to do? Well, haven't cleared my wardrobe of the excess clothes, and my craft room is in a state again! Darn!

Spent the afternoon working on my Asian Dare #3 LO. It's due out on 1st March. We've got a Guest Designer and she's special! Check out the Asian Dare blog on 1st March!

Ohhh, I've just started a new CJ on Scrapitude called Freestyle. It's meant to be artsy, funky, playing with anything and everything you have on hand. I'm looking extremely forward to this and got an idea what I want in my CJ!

Speaking of CJ, I've gotten back my 'The day/year I was born' CJ that I took part last Nov at the Scrapitude site. OMG! It is amazing! The girls have done fantastic entries and I'm so proud of the book! Here's their handiwork:

The book that I created and decorated!

My signing in page!

The page I did!

Page by Kimmy

Page by Jenny

Page by Dawn

Page by Anita

Page by Claire

Page by Sally

Page by Jaine

My signing out page where the gals decorated a bouquet of flowers!

Sideview of the CJ!

Thanx Gals.... it's one book I will always treasure! TTFN!

No comments: