Friday 16 February 2007

>>> Chill Out! <<<

Spent the day at home. After so much activity in the last few days, just wanted to chill out in comfy clothes. MIL popped around to give Zac his birthday pressie. She had bought him the latest Power Ranger car (that cost almost £20). Almost died when I heard how much she paid as it was just an ordinary car, battery operated but mainly for the lights and the ability to shoot an anchor at the front. Other than that, nothing spectacular at all! Would be interesting to see how long that car last intact and unbroken.... that little mink is so heavy-handed with his toys!

Postie brought me my RAK from Maya Road ... some gorgeous ribbons and latest chipboards! Ohhh, inspiration already flowing and can't wait to do some scrapping. The half term has severely limited my scrapping time and I'm itching to do something creative!

The 2nd Asian Dare is up and here's my LO:

The theme is based on a saying.

As the Scrapitude DT LOs were uploaded today, here's what I did with the Feb boy kit:




Had a real blast with this kit as it was so easy to play with the papers.

Had a crop with Morag tonite. What a welcome relief and I managed to alter a picture frame! It's lovely to be able to crop with like-minded friends! TTFN!


No comments: