Sunday 25 February 2007

>>> Birmingham Crop & Happy Anniversary! <<<

Yah! Last Sunday of the month so it's crop day for me! Couldn't wait to go as it seemed ages since I've been to the last one. As usual, packed last minute and ended up bringing tons with me! Managed to do a layout and 3 cards so quite pleased with my productivity!

Here's a LO I did for the Crop challenge set out by Morag. She managed to take a group photo of us last month and challenge us to do a LO. So here's what I did! Didn't win the draw though!

Here's the LO I managed to do during the crop using new papers from Back Porch Memories Feb Medley kit. Papers are by We R Memory Keepers and I've used at least 7 different brands of stamps on this LO! Luv my stamps to bits!

It's also my wedding anniversary today too... 7 years of marriage. Yawn! Hubby was moaning that I was going out on our special day... so I asked if he had planned anything special... NOPE! Heck, I wasn't about to stay at home for nothing then! I had so much fun cropping than I would if I had stayed at home! I did get him a box of choccies (nothing for me from him.... typical! Why I bother I sometimes don't know... should have bought stash with what I had spent on him!) Anyway, bought something that I could eat as well so it wasn't a wasted purchase! I did make an Anniversary card though... with some new 2nd-hand stamps that I had bought off Nikki for a £1 a stamp. Great stamps they were, wood-mounted and a real bargain! She's gonna regret selling them when she see what I have done with the ones I bought! :)

So much for today! Will upload the cards when pics have been taken. TTFN!

1 comment:

Jak said...

your projects were amazing and I couldnt believe how quick you made those cards.

Love how the layout turned out, your stuff rocks!