Thursday 11 January 2007

>>> Just Cruisin' By! <<<

Wow! Had a couple of items arriving in the post for me! The main one was the return of my layout from Creating Keepsakes. One of my LOs was asked for the Ideas Book vol 10. Unfortunately they had completely sold out the book so I didn't get a copy but they replaced it with a Photography book by Tracy White so that's not too bad! Looks like I've to get the book now.

Currently very busy with DT assignments as they are now trickling in. However, it does get a bit boring doing DT work so took a break today and scrap my own stuff:

Thought I do something funky and scrapped our photos of us as babies.... now anyone wanna guess who's who? There moi, hubby, Oliver and Zac!

Have put a hold on clearing up... well, will get down to it some day! TTFN!

No comments: