Saturday 6 May 2006

National Scrapbooking Day

Yeah, it does exist but only to scrapbookers! The morning started awful for me... woke up with a splitting headache and decided to have a lie-in instead. There goes my plan for an all day crop. Anyway, woke up later and felt better but decided to stay indoors instead. Thankfully, Oliver was at his nan's so only had Zac to handle.

Decided to take part in a cyber crop that was going on at Scraptitude forum. Challenges and classes started from 1400 onwards. It's ongoing for the weekend and all creations have to be uploaded by 2359 on Sunday! So far managed to complete 2 classes and 1 challenge:










This LO was done based on a sketch that was given. Did this pretty quickly. Well at least this will be part of my France album which I need to make a start!






This LO was created based on requirement to use only cardstock, at least 3 of them. Hence, decided to make use of my stamps and inks. There's Technique Tuesday Functuation stamps, Heidi Swapp Daisy stamps as well as Sassafralass Stitched Borders stamps.











This was done during a class by Karen (K3 on the board). Thought I used this picture as it was lying in my photo holder. Used the new Urban Lily Gypsy papers... luv those papers as they are so bright and funky! Will stick that up on a wall!






Well, will continue to do more challenges.

No comments: