Wednesday 24 May 2006

Happenings!

Woo Hoo! The last two days have seen pizza boxes with stash arriving, mainly yummy delicious papers from Cactus Pink Candi, K&CO K-Ology and Homegrown kit - BG Baby Girl papers! I'm not into embellishments so much but have a weakness for papers! Got some rolling alpha stamps too for journalling from ProvoCraft. Cool! Now to find the time to have a play with them!!!
On the car front, received a call from Renault today that my car was ready for collection! Two days ahead of schedule! Hence went down to collect it and was surprised to find it visibly clean. Mats have been vacuumed too! What a service! The repair work was also fantastic too! Wow! Have to say that the customer service is exceptionally fantastic!!! Missed my car... it's funny how you become so accustomed to a car that you find it difficult to drive in another car. I don't touch hubby's car as I find it far too big (Audi A4) for my liking even though it's automatic! Besides, he has this thing about cars so I avoid having to do anything with it!

On the creative front, finished up doing a LO for the Goals challenge at Scrapitude! It's gonna be harder as I plough along, trying to scrap my goals for this year which I made at the beginning of the year. Anyway, there's certain guidelines to doing the LO and each month is different! This time around, it had to be monocromatic with 1 sheet of patterned paper, library card, journalling and metal embellishment. Finally came up with this!

No comments: