Tuesday 30 May 2006

Half term!

Gosh, it's half term this week for the boys! As Zac is down with flu, decided to stay at home so that he can recover properly. Hence they had a lttle treat, got them the Chicken Little dvd and they had fun watching it! We saw it at the movie months ago and they enjoyed it. We are now waiting for Ice Age 2 to come out as that is another amusing one too!

I can now reveal the last of my scraplift challenge at Scrapitude as it's now over. It has been fun scrapping as I've tried to lift an element off the LO as opposed to lifting it entirely which I'm not comfortable in doing so. Hence it has been great fun and so easy and fast to complete! Here's a LO I've done with my best pals in Singapore. Met those gals while teaching in a primary school and we become great friends and shared a common interest - food! We used to scour the best places for good food and most of the time in hot sweaty environment but the food made it up! There were 6 of us but over the years, 3 of us have moved overseas. Each time I go back, I try to meet up with those still there. Will probably see Agnes and Melissa when I go back this July. As for Ellen, one of my closest friends, might see her in the UK when she comes over this Sept. She currently lives in Shanghai, China. Oh and the title 'Charbohs' (in my chinese dialect) means Ladies. It's a nickname for us Gals!

No comments: