Tuesday 17 February 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

A couple of projects on show:

A last minute card that I made for Scrapitude forum Card-athon. I had to follow the theme 3-2-1 i.e. 3 of something, 2 of another and just 1 item. It was more difficult than I though but I've got 3 trimmings, 2 patterned papers and 1 blossom. Sentiment will come later when I decide what the card is for.


This LO was done for my A-Z BOM entry. I'm now onto letter 'S' and I've chosen to focus on sprinting, the time when I was an athlete in my late teens! I ran competitively on a national level too. It was fun and I certainly enjoyed it. I also did cross country too. These days, the only time I ran is after my kids!

LO created using Scarlet Lime kit (not sure with month though but luv the background paper which is from GCD)

TTFN!

No comments: