Saturday, 21 February 2009

>>> Dreamgirls Challenge #22 <<<

Came across this blog while blog surfing and decided to participate since I do have a fair number of American Craft papers lying untouched! In fact, Scarlet Lime Feb main kit has 4 AC papers and I used them including shaped thickers that were in past kits.

The theme was to use 80% AC stuff and to include a heart and flourish/swirl in the page. Here's what I came up:

Well, I've got at least 80% AC stuff as all the papers are AC including thickers, alphabets and shapes. The other 20% consist of trimmings, transparent tape, tiny alphas and stamps. Played with my new Ali Edwards Loving Words stamp set that came today.
LO was created using Scarlet Lime Feb main kit 09.

Pretty glad I cut into the SL kit. Most of the time, it's sitting on the shelf untouched. My aim this year is to find challenge blogs to take part and use up my kit more often. It's also fun to be able to create freely without restrain.

Rite, it's back to household chores.... ironing beckons.... got a shedload of clothes that need to be folded and ironed! It's the folding part that I detest... ironing is much more fun! TTFN!

4 comments:

Clairewill said...

Stunning LO Audrey, love the colours and how you've used the SL kit :)

Sophia said...

That's a rockin layout Audrey!! Wow! I love the rolled up bits on your layout! Thanks for playing along with us over at DG! And oh my! I'm a Scarlet Lime kit fan too! LOL! I've yet to recieve my Feb'09 kit!

debbiefitz said...

That page is very cool! Love the rolled papers. So glad you found us and thanks for playing along at Dreamgirls!

Dawn said...

I love those rolled up bits. Brilliant, as always!