Tuesday 9 March 2010

~ Woot! Woot! ~

Just found out from the GCD Studios blog that I'm a spotlight gal! Yay!

When I found that GCD Studios was having a DT call, gave it a go as I have loads of their papers, courtesy of Scarlet Lime kits. The owner is definitely a fan of their papers. I began to like it too as it was very easy to use. They have a mix range of papers from subtle colours to very bold ones. But what's important that I found them so easy to use. There are some papers that fail to inspire me no matter how long I look at them but definitely not GCD Studios! TTFN!


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!

Emma said...

Wow well done Audrey, what a fantastic team to be on! Richly deserved too!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Fantastic news Audrey, well done and well deserved x

Claire said...

Massive congratulations! x

eMeLiNe Seet said...

YAY YAY YAY Audrey !!

jaz lee said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
Congrats Audrey ;)
luv,jaz