Monday 8 March 2010

~ On Display ~

It was a brilliant day on Sunday. So hubs brought the boys out cycling while I claimed some time to myself by scrapping. Things are getting a wee bit hectic at home and it's claiming a lot of my free time so  any minute chance to craft is welcomed greatly! I found this sketch on Sarah's Card blog and thought I give it a go. 



I had to rotate the sketch anticlockwise to suit my photo. Here's my LO:

Made use of Scarlet Lime Feb10 kit for this LO. Papers are from American Crafts and I used a new stamp set from {ippity} Love in Return and Moon Beam & Heart Strings. 

Need to break more into the kit... still loads leftover! TTFN!

9 comments:

lisa said...

I love that sketch and love your LO even more. I love it when you scrap. That cute detail at the top is so cool.Loving that stamp.x

Emma said...

Very cute! love those little hearts in the top corner!

Amanda Profumo said...

Adorable LO! I love your hanging hearts in the corner- so cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love all the stamping, gorgeous details

Unknown said...

Audrey, your LO worked great for the sketch! Love all the embellies and those hearts look adorable up top!

Rachael Elliott said...

Love your take on the sketch especially the little row of hearts at the top, so cute. thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

GOrgeous layout! :)

Cathy C said...

Fabby page! love all your stamping & the colours & photo are so well matched! thanx for taking part in the challenge!