Monday 15 March 2010

~ Woodlands Adventure ~

So I waved my little boy goodbye as he heads off to camp. In some ways, I'm envious as I know he's gonna have a ball of a time. I've seen the programme and there's loads of exciting and fun stuff to do, not to mention free time as well.... imagine, 3 days of glorious fun and no school! Needless to say, took a fair number of photos before he left:

Here he is, getting his luggage to the coach. 

Getting ready to leave. 


This photo was taken off the school's blog. My wee one is the one on the outer left in the canoe! Looks like he's enjoying himself!

Can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow. Have to say, I do miss him terribly. The house has been so quiet as he's the loud one around! TTFN!

1 comment:

lisa said...

He looks too young to go away with school. Bless he's so cute. Bet the house seems quiet with just 1 at home xx