Wednesday 17 March 2010

~ He's Back! ~

My li'l boy is back! Went to collect him at 2.30pm from school. He looked shattered and found out that he had difficulty sleeping the last two nites (he was tossing and turning about) and this morning, his teacher had to gently wake him up as he was one of the last to get up. But he lost no time telling me what he had done and which was his favourite activity. He did a good job packing up his bag... brought back everything and managed to put everything in properly. I gave him my compact camera and he did take some photos so I will have to see what he took. Had to give him a good wash as he was absolutely filthy! No doubt he will sleep well tonite ... hopefully! TTFN!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Glad he got back ok, sounds like he had a fab time! I gave Joe my old camera for paris, he took pictures of the english chocolate that he bought and him on the coach, nothing really of paris at all!