Wednesday 10 March 2010

~ Sketchy Thursdays: 3.4 Challenge ~

Had an hour to spare this morning so headed over to Sketchy Thursday's blog and found this sketch: 


A lovely simple sketch and I whipped out my Scarlet Lime Jan's kit to play. Here's my LO: 

Base patterned paper is from SL exclusive paper. The other patterned paper is from Making Memories 8x8 ledger pad, which I found at Hobbycraft (normally don't buy from there as they are overpriced but I luv ledger papers and doubt if I can find them anywhere online in the UK). Chandelier and journaling box images from {ippity} Regal Greetings (which can be found here) and other background images from Unity's Dec09 scrapbooking kit. Alpha came from SL Nov09 kit. 

These days, I rely on sketches to get thru' scrapping quickly as time is not on my side. This is a particularly busy month for me. I do enjoy adding my own twist to the sketch. TTFN!

4 comments:

lisa said...

Great LO Audrey : )

Amanda Profumo said...

Audrey- love your take on the sketch! All your embellies are so perfect for the page!
Like you, I also rely on sketches these days. My time is so valuable and "figuring out a plan" is just not part of the time allowance! 3 kiddos keep me busy, but hey, they are also the reason I scrap!
Hugs,
Amanda
http://craftypapergirl.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO, great take on the sketch :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

i'm falling in love with your pink and brown color combi ! SO LOVELY !
i'm still hoarding that pink paper tho' =)