Sunday 21 March 2010

~ Concert No. 2 ~

The boys attended their second concert, this time they both played a solo piece each. The concert was all about each individual playing their solo piece, which I think it's good for their self confidence. There were 26 kids altogether, ranging from beginner to advanced students. It was lovely to hear a wide mix of repertoire being played. Here are my boys, playing their fav piece, Hunter's Chorus by C.M. von Weber.




The boys are in for a series of concerts next week, 3 to be precise, starting from Thursday. They will be at Adrian Boult Hall in B'ham town centre on Thursday, a church in Ladywood on Friday and finally a lecture hall in Bourneville for a concert cum party on Saturday afternoon. All obligatory attendance due to the free lessons they get, courtesy of the B'ham Council (that I have to thank them for as it's quite expensive having music lessons). All I can say, more photo opportunity for me! I think a mini album is called for.... TTFN!

No comments: