Tuesday 23 March 2010

~ 365 Cards: Day 23 ~

Today's challenge is 'Stencil It', which is to make use of a stencil in a card. Gosh, I've not touched a stencil for ages and dusted off an alphabet one to create my sentiment.  Here's my card:

Patterned paper from MME's Bloom and Grow collection (you will probably see me using a lot of them as I've got a whole 6x6 pack). Angel & musical background images are from Unity. Bingo card is a printout from a digi file. Musical notes from G Studio. The 'Xmas' word is done using an alpha stencil and outlined using sticklers.

 Here's the inside of the card, which is from Unity's Bright & Merry Winter Wishes set. 

You must be wondering why I'm doing an Xmas card. Well, the month is almost coming to an end so it's time to start my Xmas card quota. I've done 4 so far and got another 4 to go! So far so good. TTFN!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A fab card Audrey!

Melanie said...

Great card - the lettering is perfect for this card! Thanks for getting me inspired to do this challenge!

~amy~ said...

excellent audrey!

lisa said...

Gorgeous and such a pretty stamp inside x

jaz lee said...

Great card challenge Audrey ;) you are always so good with cards!!! and btw, u can keep 7of your cards, i will just take one LOL !!!luv,jaz

Rose said...

girl this is fantastic!! and yea you one card closer to getting all your Christmas cards made this year :)