Monday 20 April 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

Created more LOs on Sunday. The family was around but thankfully each of us had something to do so left the others alone! :) Here's what I've done:

One of the BPM cyber crop challenges regarding edges and doing something to them! Left the journaling blank as I'll be giving it away to a friend whose daughters I used in this photo.

LO served 2 challenges: 1) BPM cyber crop challenge using flowers and 2) UKScrappers SLYMI #16 Scrap in the morning (did this in the wee hrs of Sunday morning)

In between LOs, created cards for 365 Cards blog. I'm addicted to that site and try to make a card each day for their challenge! I've got to start making Xmas cards soon! Need it for Dec and somehow always end up running of out cards and buying commercial ones! Off to play ... TTFN!

No comments: