Wednesday 29 April 2009

>>> 365 Cards Day 60 <<<

Now what did I do with my cards made for Day 59 & 60? They've completely disappeared! After taking photos of them, I just can't remember where I've placed them and they're gone! Dun see it anywhere in my craft room and no where in the house either. Sigh! Just when I need to send it off to my dad!

Anyway, today's challenge is another use of sentiment, aptly titled Say "What!?". A pretty cute sentiment and open to loads of interpretation. Well, here's mine:

Stamped kite & butterfly images from Unity April Kit Of The Month set. They are so adorable. I decided on the sentiment 'what's up'. That comes from Banana Frog PaperChains stamp set. All images were stamped directly on the card itself. Left the sentiment blank inside so that I can decide what I wanna do with it later.

TTFN!

9 comments:

Rose said...

CUTE!!!! love the kite stamp :-)

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, your stamping is great, I love the sentiment, perfect and what a great idea, thanks for sharing it.

scrapperjulia said...

How clever you are! Great card!

Jana said...

Such a cute card. Love the butterflies on there with the kites.

~amy~ said...

super cute...love it!!!!

Made by Mandy said...

Clever interpretation of the theme, and a really pretty card too :)

Vicky said...

wow - this is gorgeous!! i love those kites and the butterflies - great coloring!

Kristie Larsen said...

absolutely adore this card! love the kites, fabulous sentiment (love the font) and the great colors you picked. just a perfect card!

Rosemary said...

I love a good pun and the colors are so happy - great card!