Friday 23 January 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

Here's some stuff that I've created. This was done for Banana Frog Blog:

Made use of Scarlet Lime Jan main kit but used Banana Frog stamps, namely, Diamonds Forever, Teen, That Takes the Cake, Journaling and Backgrounds.


I'm continuing my A-Z BOM album. I started last year but somehow, life got into the way and it got somehow forgotten. Anyway, I'm determined to finish the album. So here's letter 'P':

Made use of Scarlet Lime December main kit. I'm so glad I'm finally using these kits. They are simply gorgeous but I just don't have the time to play with them. Thank goodness, I've got a few projects coming up that require me to use my own stash so these kits will be top priority in usage!

TTFN!

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Hi Audrey
Happy new year to you guys.
Hope your dinner goes well!!

lisa said...

Wow, these are gorgeous.
I escpcially love the frame : )
lisa (funky fairy) xx