Wednesday 3 October 2007

>>> Projects To Share! <<<

Here's what I did with Little Silver Hat October kit. This month's kit features hues of brown and it's absolutely gorgeous!

Papers from Making Memories.

Papers from American Craft. Part of Scarlet Lime kit.

Did a few card sketches in my book and this one above and the few below are the outcome!

Using American Craft paper

Using Heidi Swapp enormous photo corner.

Luv the wing stamp from Scarlet Lime debut kit! Probably the reason why I bought the kit in the first place!

Got the button idea from various sources (can't remember where now... that's what happens when you surf from one site to another!) that I've seen. Original idea was using the buttons as flowers in a pot. I modified to using it on a card and kept it light so as not to topple the card! Will give this to my SIL who recently got engaged last week.

Popped into B'ham town centre to get some bits and bobs for the Charity Crop class. Managed to find some lovely vintage trimmings! TTFN!


2 comments:

Morag Cutts said...

Ooo lovely cards and LO's!

Anonymous said...

fantastic cards and lo's! love what you did with the buttons on the last one, WOW! looks great :)