Monday 15 October 2007

>>> Monday Again! <<<

The boys were off school today due to Teachers Training day. It was good not to have to get up early but it was heck of a time trying to entertained them. They had their daily homework to do and then they had a short play on their DS. Later I brought them to the library to change their bedtime story books. Each is allowed 8 books so they picked out their own books. Then it was back home. Zac didn't appear to feel well and he had a short nap. In fact, he went to bed with a slight fever. Will have to monitor it tomorrow to see if he's fit to go to school.

Got my hands on the scrummy Rusty Pickle French Market papers (Thank Kimmy)! I was surprised there was mail delivery today as I thought there would be some strike going on! Anyway, gosh the papers are gorgeous!!! The colours are just so warm and inviting... hehehe Must definitely do something worthwhile with them!

Managed a LO in between minding the boys and household chores! Took me about an hour to complete and I played with Love Elsie papers. Feel good to be able to scrap just for myself!

Been wanting to use the Love Elsie papers for these photos. Absolutely 'heart' AC thickers!

TTFN!


No comments: