Saturday 20 October 2007

>>> Lazy Day! <<<

Yup, that was what we did all day! Laze around. In truth, Oliver was down with fever and was quite sluggish so he laid in bed watching Cartoon Network on TV. As for Zac, he wasn't 100% himself and joined his brother too. I couldn't resist the bed either so joined them and we had an enjoyable afternoon lazing about. As for hubby, he went off to Solihull town centre to do a spot of shopping, more for me as I was craving for M&S butter sultana cookies, chocco cookies and their snowy balls! Now that it's getting colder, I'm less inclined to go out and much prefer to stay indoors and cranked up the heater to the max!!! Sometimes wish I could go into hibernation until Spring!

I'm so glad we didn't book a holiday as we wanted to go to Disneyland Paris. Unfortunately, due to the lateness of our decision, we couldn't find accomodation and decided to give it a miss. Just as well as the boys are ill and we would have had to cancel our trip! Anyway, we do have trips line up for next year so all is not lost!

I leave with a couple of LOs created in between periods of inertia.

Here's one created for Banana Frog blog. Papers from Treehouse Designs. Stamps used: Pharmacy, Postage, I Heart You and Journaling.

Played with some old papers from Foofala, My Mind's Eye and 7 Gypsies. Just had to make a dent in my obscene amount of stash!




















Created a whimsical DLO to commemorate my eldest turning 7 in July this year. It isn't often that I do a double layout but with so many photos, couldn't help it!

TTFN!


No comments: