Friday 21 September 2007

>>> Scrap For Fun! <<<

Finally had a chance to scrap for myself, just moi alone without any DT commitments and boy did I enjoy it!!! Made use of Scarlet Lime Sep kit (a debut kit) that I bought and it contains such yummy goodies! Here's my effort:

This LO came along pretty quickly and with all the fun elements, I totally luv it! Think I'm gonna frame it and put it in my craft room wall which is a little bare. Check out the cute stamps (journaling spot and wings) from the kit. That was what prompted me to buy the kit!!! I confess to having a serious weakness for stamps!

Oh, had a letter from Tesco today! I had complained to them about their one month overdue item on the shelf and today, they apologized and gave me a £5 money card! Wow! I'm suitably impressed by their customer service. At least they showed interest in what their customers are saying and act appropriately. See it does pay to complain.

The Charity Crop organisers (that's Morag, Nikki and moi) had a photo shoot today to publicise the event in the local newspapers. Ohhh, I'm definitely gonna be scrapping that photo. Incidentally, we only have very few places left! Gosh didn't realise how popular it was going to be and I'm so glad. I'm hoping it will raise a considerable amount of money for Cancer Research UK and we have had such good response from sponsors of the event. We have had donations locally and internationally as well. We are now in the midst of planning the event and making sure it will be a fun-filled day! TTFN!

No comments: