Thursday 29 March 2007

>>> HobbyCraft NEC! <<<

MIL did me a favour by helping me pick the boys up from school so that I could spend longer time at the HobbyCraft exhibition at the NEC! Went there with Morag and we both spent a big deal.... for me, mostly stamps. Was quite surprised to see a fair number of altered art stuff and even magazines. Managed to lay my hands on Cloth Paper Scissors and Altered Art mags. Bought a fair bit of 7 Gypsies stuff too and laid my hands on some latest Fancy Pants papers. Quite pleased with my purchase but it's so bloody expensive to go there! Anyway, here's my new stash... always nice to be able to see before buying:


The box came without the inkpads... couldn't be bothered to take them out before photographing! Look like I might need a bigger box later.... those dewdrops are the BEST inks to use for stamping!

TTFN!

No comments: