Sunday 18 March 2007

>>> Happy Mother's Day! <<<

A very Happy Mother's Day to those who deserve the title! Got a card from my eldest who made it in school and a box of choccies from both of them.

Couldn't sleep the nite before and made some cards. Here's the mother's day card I made for my MIL:

Made use of old stash in my possession! Good to know that I'm slowly using up my cardstocks for cards!

Invited MIL over for dinner. SIL and her boyfriend happened to be around so was also invited too. Hubby did all the cooking. Gosh he cooked a spread! We had king prawns in two different varieties, chillied and in garlic sauce, fish, vegetable, sweetcorn soup and curry. Beats eating at a restaurant anytime!


In the evening, the weather changed and it snowed! There was this huge gale and suddenly it was hailing! Then the ground was slowly covered in snow. The boys couldn't resist and went out to play! I just can't believe it's snowing at this time, just as we are heading towards spring. Poor toes of mine are swollen due to the sudden coldness.

Sorted out my stamp collection. I had the images stamped on a sheet and laminated and the stamps were put nicely in a folder. I find that when they are stored neatly, they are more likely to be used. Beside, best do it now as I'm expecting more stamps coming my way! Now debating what to do with my mounted stamps! Currently they are taking up tons of space and it's hard to bring them along with me when I crop at friend's. Might just unmount them but such a waste to throw the wood away!

Guess what! I finally scrapped! Yeah! Broke the mojoless spirit I had and did a simple LO. Thought I do simple to slowly ease my way back. Made use of Cocoa Daisy Jan kit which I still haven't used fully!

As you can see, lots of Fontwerks stamps in use!

Hopefully this marks the start of my scrapping spirit! TTFN!

No comments: