Wednesday 10 June 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

I was given the gorgeous BackPorch Memories Medley kit to play with this month. But here's a look at their June's kits:

Solo

Medley

Stamp set


Here's what I created with the Medley kit:

LO using Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers

LO using Cosmo Cricket Early Bird

LO using Scenic Route Garden Grove

LO done mainly on Bazzill embossed cardstock with bits from BG Lime Rickey and Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers. Loads of stamps used from Prima and 7 Gypsies.
LO was also created for SLYMI wk 23 whose theme is 'Self Portrait'. The spinner came in handy for this theme!

Finally, a card using the stamp set!

TTFN!

2 comments:

lisa said...

I've missed your blog lately. I must find more time for myself.
These LO's are so stunning Audrey. Your work always blows me away. xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous LOs Audrey as always :)

And that card is so cute!