Monday 29 June 2009

>>> On Display: Cosmo Cricket! <<<

Have to admit, I'm a great fan of Cosmo Cricket papers. They are so easy to use, both for layouts and cards! I was fortunate that some of my DT kits have featured Cosmo Cricket papers and I certainly enjoyed using them. My biggest challenge has been using the spinners! I luv them but they can be a little tricky to use on pages but I think I managed them well.

Here are the layouts done using the papers:

LO created using Everafter and Girl Friday collections.

LO using Everafter collection.

LO using Lil' Man collection.

LO using Early Bird collection.

LO using Early Bird collection.

LO using Lil' Man collection.

LO using Mr Campy collection.


With the leftover scraps after I had done the layouts, these were put to good use and made into cards:

The above four were done using Early Bird collection.

Created using Mr Campy collection.

Created using Lil' Man collection.

TTFN!

3 comments:

Emma said...

wow Audrey, just some beautiful beautiful work, love those lo's and I like the busyness of the 2nd one, great use of the spinners, I have one of those and was wondering how to make it fit!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love Cosmo Cricket too! How great to see all your creations in one post - very inspirational

~amy~ said...

chock of Cosmo goodness!!!